Service devb.eu, (hereinafter called the Service) is made available by Blockchain Development spolka z o.o. with its registered office at the following address: Nieklanska street, 35 lok. 1, Warsaw 03-924 Republic of Poland. KRS 0000717541 NIP 1132962446 REGON 369433300 (hereinafter called the Owner). The document set out the general rules of use of the Service by third parties (hereinafter called the User).
1. The Service provides services bringing together parties interested in buying and selling share units in decentralised cryptographic accounting systems (hereinafter called cryptocurrencies).
2. The services above enable the user to place sell and buy cryptocurrencies.
3. The user enters into a contract with the owner of the Service for providing the services in these Rules and Regulations at the moment of making an order in the Service.
4. The user of the Service is obliged to give correct and up-to-date personal data of the natural person responsible for the account. Any changes in the personal data must be immediately updated in the Service.
5. The owner of the Service will be not held responsible or any electronic or paper mail undelivered to the user who has not updated the personal data.
6. The owner of the Service has the right to verify personal data when suspicion arises that the data given by the user are false or that the user attempts to conceal his identity or violates the Rules and Regulations.
7. The said identity verification may be done by sending scanned identity documents of the account owner or by other lawful procedures selected by the Service owner. Changes in identity verification procedures do not constitute the change of the Rules and Regulations of the service.
8. The owner of the Service processes the personal data of the user: email address, given name and last name, address and IP logging addresses to ensure proper delivery of the services, abiding by the Rules and Regulations and conforming to the regulations against money laundering and financing terrorism. The data are protected and may be made available to third parties only in case of a valid order from institutions responsible for execution of the law.
9. The owner of the Service enables the user to make deposits into and withdrawals from bank accounts in Poland, including deposits and withdrawals of cryptocurrencies.
10. The owner of the Service has the right to establish procedures verifying the deposits and withdrawals in order to ensure that the personal data of a person commissioning the transaction correspond to the data provided by the account owner. The users shall be informed about any changes in the procedures via email. Changes in the procedures do not constitute the change of the Rules and Regulations of the Service.
11. If the payments received do not conform to procedures, the owner of the Service has the right to refuse crediting of the account and/or return the transfer made.
12. The owner of the Service has the right to restrict or block withdrawals from the user’s account if the user refuses to verify the account data on request by the Service owner.
13. The owner of the Service will do the utmost to secure the funds and cryptocurrencies in the user’s account against loss or third party access.
14. The Service owner is not responsible for the loss of funds or cryptocurrencies in case of factors beyond the control of the Service owner, particularly in the case of acts of God, equipment malfunction, and errors in the cryptocurrency system, negligence or actions of third party affecting the functioning of the Service.
15. The user has the obligation to protect the email account and other means of communication via which he receives information about the Service. The Service owner will not be held responsible for the loss of funds or cryptocurrencies caused by the negligence of the user to protect data described in this section.
16. The user must use the services in good faith. If errors in software are found, the user is obligated to immediately inform the Service owner about such errors and to refrain from using the error to the disadvantage of the Service owner or other users.
17. The Service account must not be used for business purposes, in particular by providing the bank account number of the Service owner as the user’s own account.
18. The Service owner charges fees for the use of the services in accordance with the pricelist. The users will be notified about changes in the pricelist via email. Changes in the pricelist do not constitute the change of the Rules and Regulations of the Service.
19. The owner of the Service will do the utmost to ensure uninterrupted functioning of the Service.
20. The owner of the Service has the right to suspend the Service when a software update is necessary or in circumstances preventing proper functioning of the Service. The owner will do the utmost to ensure that the Service be suspended for the shortest time possible.
21. The user will be obliged to repair any damage resulting from deliberate actions to the detriment of the Service or other users or violating the law. The Service owner shall not be held liable for such damage or obliged to cover the costs of such damages.
22. All data gathered in the Service, the content, graphic design, logo, designations and trademark are the property of the Service owner and are protected by relevant legislation.
23. The Service owner uses "cookies", files to identify the logged in user and to compile anonymous statistics on visits paid to the Service.
24. The law applicable to the settlement of disputes arising out of use of the Service is the law of the Republic of Poland.
Personal Data According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (“Regulation”), Blockchain Development company, with its address in ieklanska street, 35 lok. 1, Warsaw 03-924 Republic of Poland, informs that they are the administrator of personal data provided by the User in connection with or during the use of the Website. Personal data is processed pursuant to the Regulation, and in cases required thereunder, with the consent by the User. BD collects only the data that is necessary to conclude an agreement and to provide the service chosen by the User, to answer questions asked to BD, to market its own services, to provide information on their offers.
At the time of ordering a service, BD collects the information provided by the User in the available forms. This data includes:
The ground for BD to process personal data provided by the User is the need to perform the agreement and, at the User’s request, to take the necessary actions prior to its conclusion. For the marketing of our own services and BD’s sending information on their offer to the e-mail address provided by the User, the ground for processing of User’s personal data is the pursuance of the legitimate interest of BD.
User’s personal data will be stored in a form allowing for identification of the User for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are collected and lawfully processed. Therefore, personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the contract and to provide the service chosen by the User. After that time, data will be processed for the period necessary to resolve any potential disputes that may arise in connection with the services being provided, e.g. relating to claims (the period shall include the period of limitation of claims under the contract, in accordance with the provisions in force).
The specificity of the Website means that in most cases we are obliged by law to process data even when the User no longer uses the Website. This mainly applies to the regarding combating money laundering and terrorism financing laws. Such liabilities also come from tax or accounting regulations.
Other data In some cases, BD automatically collects certain types of information when the User visits the Website or by means of electronic mail addresses. Such operational data related to the use of the Website (IP address, domain name, web beacons) are stored in aggregated and anonymized form and are not made available to third parties. These data are used to better understand and to streamline the operation, functionality, and performance of the Website and generate statistics supporting the administration of the Website. Users' personal data are also processed by BD for the purpose of automated profiling. Profiling takes place when BD processes personal data in an automated manner by using Users' personal data to evaluate certain personal factors, in particular, to analyze or forecast Users' preferences, credibility, behavior and location. Every User has the right to object to BD profiling if they find that the profiling violates their rights and freedoms unless the data administrator (controller) proves that his own interests take precedence over those of the individual. The Customer may express their objection to profiling free of charge in any form via the available channels of communication with BD.
Subject to the above-mentioned provisions, personal data collected will not be disclosed to any other persons or institutions, unless it is required by provisions of applicable law in force, or it is necessary for the purpose of processing personal data and an appropriate agreement ensuring the protection of rights and privacy of the User is concluded.
User’s rights and obligations The User has the right to access the content of their personal data and the right to demand that the personal data be supplemented, updated, transferred, their processing be limited, rectified, temporarily or permanently withheld from processing or deleted when data are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in breach of the law or if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
In the case of processing the User’s data for the purpose of marketing a service and own products, the User may at any time make a written and justified request not to process their data because of their particular situation or to object to the processing of their data for that purpose. BD makes it possible for the User to delete their personal data from the data set at User’s request or pursuant to the Regulation.
Cookies are used by BD also for: 1. statistics – allowing to create, for the company’s and contractors’ needs 2. statistics of websites’ functioning and Users’ visits,
The User may refuse to consent for placing cookies on their terminal device. To do this, the User should use the option that disables the downloading and storing cookies in their web browser. The web browser provider ensures the method of disabling the download and storing of cookies in popular web browsers. Deleting cookies may result in the loss of ability to take advantage of certain features of BD websites.
Data protective measuresUser’s personal data is secured against being made available to unauthorized persons, being taken over by an unauthorized person, processed in breach of the applicable provisions and modified, lost, damaged or destroyed. This is achieved by taking technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data processed is protected in a way, which is appropriate to the risks and categories of data being protected.
In particular, the Administrator uses technical measures to prevent the acquisition or modification of data by unauthorized persons. The Administrator protects the data sets against the access by unauthorized entities, provides access to the User's account only after authentication, including entering the personal login and password. Moreover, the data provided by the User during the process of filling in and sending Internet forms are encrypted by using SSL certificates.
ContactThe User of the Website may at any time contact BD to obtain information on whether and how BD uses or intends to use their personal information and to report any events affecting the security of information and its transfer. Address, at which User may contact BD: [email protected]